Oldalak

Friday, February 3, 2012

Tuesdays with Dorie

I have been joined the new round of Tuesdays with Dorie. I am sooooo excited. The book of Baking with Julia just arrived. Wow. A lot of recipes. :))) It will take a long-long time to finish it. 

Never heard of TWD? 


It is a online baking club. 

Twice a month we bake together a recipe from the book of Baking with Julia by Dorie Greenspan. Every baker will post his/her experience on the upcoming Tuesday. 

Each time there will be a different host. The organizers Laurie or Julie will post the chosen recipes on http://tuesdayswithdorie.wordpress.com/ and ask for hosts. Any baker can volunteer and the host will be chosen from them with a random number generator. I am not sure what a host does, as I am a new member, but we'll see. :)))

So far over 300 blogs joined from all over the world. It seems that I am the only Hungarian :)))

If you are also interested, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment