Oldalak

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Raspberry Mascarpone Cream

I love mascarpone. When I can, I always try to incorporate it in the recipe somehow. I think you can match mascarpone with everything. I know that it is not the season of fresh raspberries, but I caould not wait until next July. 





INGREDIENTS

125 g mascarpone
125 g raspberry (from the deep freezer)
125 ml heavy cream
1 tablespoon honey

Simple, quick and still delicious.

Whisk the heavy cream until hard and fluffy. Add the marcarpone and the honey. Whisk it until smooth. Finally add the raspberry. Whisk it with food mixer to break the frozen raspberry into small pieces.

1. Raspberry Mascarpone Mini Tarts (6 tarts)

To make the tarts mix 200g flour, 100g butter, 5 dkg powder sugar, 1 egg yolk and 2-3 teaspoon water. Roll the dough out and cut out 10-12 cm circles. I used my cupcake forms to bake the tarts.

Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (350 Fahrenheit) and bake them for 15 minutes with baking sheets and beans or baking pearls in them. After 15 minutes take out the baking sheets and the beans and bake them for an additional 15 minutes.

When the tarts are ready, cool them completely before putting the cream in them. Before serving I put them in the fridge for an hour, but if you cannot wait you can eat it right after.

2. Raspberry Mascarpone Cream in Glass (2-3 glasses)

Make the same dough as for the mini tarts, but don’t roll it out. Pinch small pieces with your hand and put the pieces in a pan. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (350 Fahrenheit) and bake them for 20-25 minutes.

Take two or three wine glasses. Layer the cream and the tart pieces. Decorate it with whipped cream. Before serving I put them in the fridge for an hour, but if you cannot wait you can eat it right after.

No comments:

Post a Comment