Oldalak

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hot Chocolate Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie

I only made these cookies a few times, but I already adore them. Moreover, it is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I have ever tried. To be honest, I haven’t tried much, but still...

I was in a chocolate chip cookie mood, when I came across this recipe.

I am rookie in the field of cup-gram conversion and I didn’t have a proper cup measuring “device” either. So after I measured all ingredients with my regular tee mug, it seemed like I had a ton of dry and 2 litres of wet ingredients that would probably make 100 cookies.

As I am only leading a two-person household, namely me and my husband, I thought 100 cookies would be a bit too much. The ingredients have already been mixed, so the only thing I could do was to take ¼ of both dry and wet mixture and go on.

Later on, I did measure the ingredients that would make 10-12 cookies. See you below.

INGREDIENTS

120 g butter at room temperature
2 medium-sized eggs
35 g Nesquick (any other hot chocolate powder)
70 g sugar
155 g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
half teaspoon baking powder
half teaspoon salt
30 g white -, 30 g milk- and 30 g dark chocolate

First I mixed all dry ingredients in a bowl. Separately I mixed all wet ingredients with a blender. Then mix the two together. When the mixture got too gooey for the blender, I finished it with my hands. The last step is to add the chocolate chips.

Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (350 Fahrenheit).

I think it is hilarious to use an ice cream scoop to get identical cookies. Easy, clean and you will end up with a consistent result. It only took 10 minutes and the cookies were ready.
I think the cookies tasted much-much better if I let the cookies to cool down instead of eating them from the cooling rack. So it is absolutely worth it to wait 5-10 minutes after you take then out from the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment